PRESENTATIONS WITH AN IMPACT
JOB INTERVIEW TRAINING
CONQUER FEAR OF FAILURE
DEALING WITH CONFLICTS
WHO FOR ?
This training is aimed at managers and coworkers who wish to have a bigger impact on others through verbal and non-verbal communication. Managers and coworkers are expected to be able to establish fluent relationships in various circumstances, i.e. not only when things are going well but also in times of crisis. A fluent and efficient communication is essential. However, where people work together, conflicts can arise. People donít always have the same opinions. This is not a problem because if we are able to express/defend our opinions in the right way and deal with opposite opinions and conflicts, better ideas can come to life.
At the end of the training you have an understanding of
- the precise functioning of the communication process
- the importance of body language
- the importance of emphatic listening
- the importance of asking the right questions
- the importance of the sequence in which you introduce ideas
- the importance of the right formulation.
You are able to:
- have a fluent and efficient conversation
- express your opinion
- intervene appropriately during a meeting
- say no
- express criticism
- deal with criticism
- deal with a conflict
- convey bad news
HOW DO WE WORK?
The training is certainly not about theory only. On the contrary, we always start from participantsí experiences. Role-plays make participants experience the positive or negative effects of certain communication techniques. To those experiences we link tips for communication strategy.
You want a complete and custom-made proposal?
Donít hesitate to send an email to
or call us on +32 475 52 36 05.